- Plug and Play form factor ideal for installations requiring fast, reliable setup
- Supports up to 32 Universes of Art-Net or Streaming ACN (E1.31) to drive pixel LEDs
- Supports a wide range of pixel protocols and advanced configuration options
- Connect up to 680 RGB (or 512 RGBW) pixels on each output
- Supports up to 16 Universes of Art-Net or Streaming ACN (E1.31) to drive pixel LEDs
- High-impact ABS enclosure with waterproof panel connectors
A-Grade pixel control
- Connect up to 1020 RGB powered pixels per output.
- Supports up to 24 universes of Art-Net or sACN (E1.31) to drive powered pixel LEDs.
- Electrical fault protection on all ports protects the controller against electrical faults - resulting in higher reliability and fewer equipment failures.
- Gamma correction and high-speed refresh rates create an even better lighting display.
- Supports a vast range of pixel protocols and advanced configuration options.
- Management Interface specifically designed for PixLite® Mk3 devices now allows configuration via any modern web browser - so you can login from anywhere!
- Enjoy total peace of mind with a new industry leading 5 year product warranty.
- Advatek products are proudly made in Australia for ultimate manufacturing quality control.
Key product Features • Send Data up to 300m to Receivers • 96 Universes of Art-Net or sACN • Over 50+ Pixel Protocols Supported • Extremely Fast Refresh Rates • microSD Card Slot for Record & Playback* (pending firmware update expected in mid 2022) • Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports • Auxiliary Port for DMX512 In/Out • Configure Using Any Web Browser or Advatek Assistant 3 Software* (expected early 2022) • Electrical Fault Protection on All Ports • Broad range of certifications UL (ETL), CE, FCC, RoHS, RCM, UKCA • 5-year Warranty