- Plug and Play form factor ideal for installations requiring fast, reliable setup
- Supports up to 32 Universes of Art-Net or Streaming ACN (E1.31) to drive pixel LEDs
- Supports a wide range of pixel protocols and advanced configuration options
- Connect up to 680 RGB (or 512 RGBW) pixels on each output
- Supports up to 16 Universes of Art-Net or Streaming ACN (E1.31) to drive pixel LEDs
- High-impact ABS enclosure with waterproof panel connectors
A-Grade pixel control
- Connect up to 1020 RGB powered pixels per output.
- Supports up to 24 universes of Art-Net or sACN (E1.31) to drive powered pixel LEDs.
- Electrical fault protection on all ports protects the controller against electrical faults - resulting in higher reliability and fewer equipment failures.
- Gamma correction and high-speed refresh rates create an even better lighting display.
- Supports a vast range of pixel protocols and advanced configuration options.
- Management Interface specifically designed for PixLite® Mk3 devices now allows configuration via any modern web browser - so you can login from anywhere!
- Enjoy total peace of mind with a new industry leading 5 year product warranty.
- Advatek products are proudly made in Australia for ultimate manufacturing quality control.
PixLite T8-S Mk2
- Industrial grade fault protection
- Control your pixels from over 300m+ away using up to 8 x R2F-S or R4D-S
- Supports up to 96 Universes of Art-Net or Streaming ACN (E1.31) to drive pixel LEDs
- Supports over 40+ pixel protocols
- Wall mount/Rack mount brackets available
- 3 year warranty
Extreme flexibilityThe chance to make use of an expanded mode option for data-only pixels offers users the chance to make use of twice as many digital outputs. Producing faster refresh rates and greater flexibility in your lighting installations. Using the PixLite T8-S Mk2, you’ll find that adjustable speeds make it a breeze to optimize refresh rates and work with cable length limitations on clocked pixel types. Advanced mapping options are available on every output: Null pixels | Zig-zag | Reversing | Color order | Pixel grouping | Brightness Limiting How do I choose a pixel control receiver? Not all pixel control devices and receivers are created equal. Advatek is where you’ll find the range and reliability you’re looking for. We encourage you to consider compatibility when choosing a pixel control receiver. Both the PixLite R2F-S and the PixLite R4D-S are compatible with existing PixLite T8 Mk2 and future Mk3 long range controllers. Click for PixLite R2F-S or PixLite R4D-S.
PixLite T8-S Mk3
What's different about PixLite® Mk3 processors?All PixLite® Mk3 products are equipped with our brand new Mk3 Processor. This state-of-the-art processor uses sophisticated 3rd generation firmware to create the world’s most amazing lighting displays including:
- Gamma correction for pixels of all resolutions - Dimming curves can be adjusted to better match the human eye, and it’s no longer limited to pixels above 8 bits. So regardless of which pixels are used, they will appear more vivid and accurate with the PixLite® Mk3.
- Extremely fast refresh rates - The Mk3 processor can now deal with refresh rates in the order of hundreds of frames per second, allowing fast and dynamic effects that can be displayed with higher reliability. and many more advanced processing features.
- Dithering - When working with extremely fast refresh rates you can artificially generate higher resolution pixel control with the new Mk3 processor – making gamma correction more effective on 8-bit pixels, so even low-resolution pixels can appear to be higher in resolution when dithering with a PixLite® Mk3.
- Auto-synchronisation to data source - With Auto-Sync the outgoing frame rate will dynamically adjust to the incoming frame, even without an external synchronisation source. This reduces the chance of out-of-sync pixel systems and tearing when an external source is not available.
The PixLite® E16-S Mk3 is easily the most cost-efficient 16-output pixel controller in the world.
This economical but powerful pixel LED controller was built upon Advatek’s 3rd generation PixLite® Mk3 processor.
The PixLite® E16-S Mk3 drives up to 6 universes of data on each of its 16 outputs for a total of 96 universes of LED pixel control. This powerful, budget friendly pixel controller is suitable for installations where pixel power is not routed through the pixel controller.
This lightweight controller also features a microSD card slot for record and playback* and can be configured using any web browser or Advatek Assistant 3 Software.
The PixLite® E4-S Mk3 is an economical, but powerful pixel LED controller built upon Advatek’s 3rd generation PixLite® Mk3 processor.
The PixLite® E4-S Mk3 drives up to 6 universes of data on each of its 4 outputs for a total of 24 universes of LED pixel control. This mighty, budget-friendly pixel controller is suitable for installations where pixel power is not routed through the pixel controller.
This surprisingly compact controller also features a microSD card slot for record and playback* and can be configured using any web browser or Advatek Assistant 3 Software.