PixLite T8-S Mk3
PixLite T8-S Mk3
Proudly presenting the latest iteration of our bestselling long-range pixel LED controller – the PixLite® T8-S Mk3 – available to order now!
The PixLite® T8-S Mk3 is a powerful pixel LED controller that was developed on the foundations of Advatek’s bestselling T8-S Mk2 controller. This new generation controller was developed to meet overwhelming demand from our customers for an even more powerful long-range solution in a reliable, user-friendly system.
The PixLite® T8-S Mk3 transmits up to 96 universes of data to 8 PixLite® R2/R4 receivers at distances of up to 300m – perfect for any professional installation where the LEDs will be separated by some distance.
Key product Features
• Send Data up to 300m to Receivers
• 96 Universes of Art-Net or sACN
• Over 50+ Pixel Protocols Supported
• Extremely Fast Refresh Rates
• microSD Card Slot for Record & Playback* (pending firmware update expected in mid
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
• Auxiliary Port for DMX512 In/Out
• Configure Using Any Web Browser or Advatek Assistant 3 Software* (expected early 2022)
• Electrical Fault Protection on All Ports
• Broad range of certifications UL (ETL), CE, FCC, RoHS, RCM, UKCA
• 5-year Warranty
What’s different about PixLite® Mk3 processors?
All PixLite® Mk3 products are equipped with our brand new Mk3 Processor. This state-of-the-art processor uses sophisticated 3rd generation firmware to create the world’s most amazing lighting displays including:
- Gamma correction for pixels of all resolutions – Dimming curves can be adjusted to better match the human eye, and it’s no longer limited to pixels above 8 bits. So regardless of which pixels are used, they will appear more vivid and accurate with the PixLite® Mk3.
- Extremely fast refresh rates – The Mk3 processor can now deal with refresh rates in the order of hundreds of frames per second, allowing fast and dynamic effects that can be displayed with higher reliability. and many more advanced processing features.
- Dithering – When working with extremely fast refresh rates you can artificially generate higher resolution pixel control with the new Mk3 processor – making gamma correction more effective on 8-bit pixels, so even low-resolution pixels can appear to be higher in resolution when dithering with a PixLite® Mk3.
- Auto-synchronisation to data source – With Auto-Sync the outgoing frame rate will dynamically adjust to the incoming frame, even without an external synchronisation source. This reduces the chance of out-of-sync pixel systems and tearing when an external source is not available.